Sometimes we all need some personal time and attention, and the Gastronauts Academy is more than happy to oblige! All of our teachers are available to teach private and customized classes for intimate groups of 1-4. Classes are priced at $150 per hour, per person and includes materials.
Classes are customizable, designed to be 100% tailored to your exact need, taste and occasion for a truly special experience.
About Your Teacher: Danny Boome, the Gastronauts Academy Culinary Director and Founder, is an internationally renowned food and drink educator that has built a brand on empowering wannabe foodies by inspiring them to take the leap of faith in the kitchen. Danny fills students with confidence by translating the technical aspects of food and drink into easy to understand steps and common sense knowledge.
Danny is best known to foodies for hosting hit TV shows on Food Network (Rescue Chef & Donut Showdown) and ABC daytime (The Chew & Recipe Rehab) In 2015, he was nominated for an Emmy for Outstanding Culinary Host by the National Academy of Arts and Science, which recognizes excellence in the television industry for his work a host of Good Food America on ZLiving Network, a prominent leader of digital health and wellness programming. Additionally, Sierra Magazine selected him as one of the nine chefs changing the world.
Over the past decade Danny has built his brand in the U.S. and across the globe, becoming well known to audiences and class rooms for his culinary work and dynamic personality. He now brings his infectious energy and wealth of knowledge and to your home!
What the class covers
- Custom designed menu (up to four courses)
- One-hour minimum / Two and a half Maximum - lesson
- Beer & wine paired with menu
- Kitchen set-up & breakdown
- All instruction
- All food & drink
- Lesson set up & breakdown
- Travel within a total 50 miles Radius of our Rochester HQ
- Additional Equipment
- Travel over a total of 50 miles (Travel over 50+ miles from Rochester will be charged at $0.60 cents per mile as recommended by AAA)
- Additional snacks and beverages
Good to Know
- As this class involves alcohol, we recommend that you either travel with or arrange a ride with a designated driver. If you are unfit to drive, the event staff or the party host can arrange you taxi/car service to take you home.
- Classes are a minimum of 1 and maximum of 4 participants
- Our booking team will contact you within 24hrs of your reservation, to consult and plan your class needs.