KITCHEN PARTY: MIXOLOGY 101
Gastronauts get ready to turn your home into the coolest speakeasy in town with Mixology 101! Mixology 101 is like AP Chemistry for those who want to turn water into GOLD! The class teaches you the finer points of 3 core spirits, how to infuse flavor into both alcohol and simple syrup, and at the end of the class you will be challenged to create your own cocktail from the Gastronaut mixer bar and present it to the class for tasting. All parties are priced at $65 per person. All you need to do is book a time and date and then let us bring the class to you! Minimum of six participants.
About Your Teacher: Luc Thiers, the Gastronauts Academy Program Director of Spirits & Mixology, is a brand ambassador for Black Button Distilling & Fees Brothers Bitters. Luc is a Cocktail Historian and Master Mixologist that has dedicated his life to the pursuit of the perfect drink! His dryer than vermouth wit and charm, blended with his professor like knowledge for all things distilled, infused and poured will leave you thirsty for more!
What the class covers
- History of Classic Cocktails
- Tasting 3 varieties of Spirits
- Tasting 3 varieties of Classic Cocktails
- Infusion (Creation)
- Infusion (Use)
- Mixer Bar
- Broad spectrum cocktail making methods and techniques
- All instruction
- All Food & Drink
- All learning materials & equipment
- Travel within a total 50-mile radius of our Rochester HQ
Good to Know
- As this class involves alcohol, we recommend that you either travel with or arrange a ride with a designated driver. If you are unfit to drive, the event staff or the party host can arrange you taxi service to take you home.
- Classes are a minimum of 12 and maximum of 24
- Our booking team will contact you within 24hrs of your reservation, to consult and plan your class needs.